"Mom-made" fabric things

My mom loves the handicrafts. She enjoys inventing new idea and making them with her own hands. When her first baby was born, she began to create soft toys that were safe to play with. As we grow up, she developed the toys in keeping with our ages. Then she started to make clothes for us to were that we were pretty and quite different from other children. Now that her children have matured and have their own stationery shops, she makes all sorts of gift items to complement their collections. Each of her products is quite unique because it is hand made with love and care.

Mom made products are available only at Mola shop, Siam Square soi 11, and Mintz shop at Chamchuri Sqare.


My mom and my sister

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Tea Time" Book marks

Only @ Mintz shop, Chamchuri square
.

From the candy cane on the logo of Mintz store, my mom created the Tea Time collection exclusivly for my shop.

No comments: